Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twelve Witnesses of Christ's Birth

This article is helpful in studying the scriptural accounts of the witnesses of Christ's birth.

http://lds.org/liahona/1992/12/twelve-witnesses-of-christs-birth?lang=eng

This could also be a fun FHE with props for family members to dress up and read the scriptural testimonies of each witness. Or you could make a video of "eye witness accounts" and do it as a news show.

Some of these witnesses are often forgotten. Like Anna, after whom I'm named.  But each had an important role in testifying to the world who the Christ child was and would become.
Anna by Rembrant

1 comment:

Pedaling said...

I just want to let you know, I have your blog on my reader and I have so enjoyed your Christmas posts.
Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...